How to register
The guide will provide you with step by step instructions to create your first Frontman, powerful virtual assistant to automate customer engagement & support on your website.
Follow these steps to complete the registration
- Enter your email address which will be used later to verify your account. Setup strong password with the combination of number, letters & caps.
- Next enter your monthly website traffic (based on unique visitors)
- Define your role which best describes you professionally
- Finally enter your full name and mobile number for the verification
- Check your email to confirm the email address used for the registration
- Click to verify your email address to enter the dashboard
Once you’re successfully registered, you will see this screen after login into dashboard
- Select your plan, let’s suppose you selected individual plan which is good for bloggers or single page website owners to collect more leads &/or to automate response to most frequently asked questions by website visitors.
- Next select one of the pre-designed template to get started quickly. We regularly add more & more templates to choose from. These templates are also available on your dashboard in the template tab.
- Now give your Frontman a unique name like My Bot or Lucy etc. Enter website address where you want to publish your Frontman. Make sure it’s a valid web address and you have access to the website codebase to add the integration code
- Awesome! we’re now one step behind making Frontman alive on the website. Copy the integration code or email it to the developer/web admin to integrate it.
For demo purposes, we have created dummy website on Duda – website builder platform (Register for the free account) to help you understand with the simplest way to integrate chatbot on your website.
- Select conference template or any other template of your liking.
- Next, go to settings > Header HTML and paste the integration code that you have copied earlier.
- Save and republish